IT Exam-passokay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1Z0-863 Exam Free study materials

向下

1Z0-863 Exam Free study materials Empty 1Z0-863 Exam Free study materials

帖子 由 Admin 周五 十一月 21, 2014 9:01 am

1Z0-863 Exam

Exam Number/Code : 1Z0-863

Exam Name : Java Enterprise Edition 5 Web Services Developer Certified Professional Upgrade Exam

1Z0-863 exam is an important Oracle Java Technology certification which can test your professional skills. Candidates want to pass the exam successfully to prove their competence. Passokay Oracle Java Technology technical experts have collected and certified 246 questions and answers of 1Z0-863 exam which are designed to cover the knowledge points of the Interconnecting Oracle Java Technology Networking Devices Part 1 and enhance candidates' abilities. With Passokay 1Z0-863 preparation tests you can pass the 1Z0-863 exam easily, get the CCENT certification and go further on Oracle Java Technology career path.

Questions and Answers : 96 Q&As

Update Time: 2014-11-11

Price: $ 35.00

http://www.passokay.com/1Z0-863.html

http://www.passokay.com/pdf/1Z0-863.pdf

^P

Question: 1

Which two statements are true about JAXR support for XML registries? (Choose two.)

A. The CapabilityProfile tells a client the capability level of a registry.

B. UDDI registries must support ebXML to be compatible with JAXR.

C. The UnsupportedCapabilityException is processed for errors from non-Java providers.

D. The JAXR API declares methods as level 0 or level 1.

E. JAXR registry clients present an XML schema that defines the infomodel for the provider.

Answer: A, D

^P

Question: 2

Which two statements are true about the interaction between a JAXR 1.0 client and a UDDI registry? (Choose two.)

A. A JAXR client can delete an organization that it published.

B. A JAXR client CANNOT delete any of the entries in a UDDI registry.

C. A JAXR client must use HTTPS for updating the information in a UDDI registry.

D. A JAXR client can query and update the information in a UDDI registry using HTTP.

E. A JAXR client can delete an organization that it published only if the protect property is set to False.

Answer: A, C

^P

Question: 3

Which JAXR inte***ce allows querying a business registry using SQL commands?

A. javax.xml.registry.Connection at level 0

B. javax.xml.registry.FederatedConnection at Level 1

C. javax.xml.registry.BusinessQueryManager at level 0

D. javax.xml.registry.DeclarativeQueryManager at level 1

E. javax.xml.registry.BusinessQueryManager at level 1

F. javax.xml.registry.DeclarativeQueryManager at level 0

Answer: D

^P

Question: 4

Which two statements are true about the interoperability of Web services developed using the Java EE 5 platform? (Choose two.)

A. Interoperability is improved by restricting access only to Java clients.

B. EJB-based endpoints are more difficult for .NET clients to access.

C. Only servlet-based endpoints are used when exposing services to non-Java clients.

D. Exposure is limited to simple arrays of concrete types as the signature of Web service methods.

E. The service must be published in both the .NET and Java UDDIs.

F. Testing for WS-I Profile conformance improves interoperability.

Answer: D,F

^P

Question: 5

A company needs to process DOM documents received from its customers through an EJB3 endpoint. Which two APIs will a developer need to invoke to process these DOM documents?

(Choose two.)

A. UDDI

B. JAXR

C. JAXP

D. JAX-WS

E. JAXB

F. StAX

Answer: C, F

^P

Question: 6

What are two valid facts about WS-I? (Choose two.)

A. The I-Stack is a great development tool.

B. The WS-I promotes and supports generic protocols for the interoperable exchange of messages.

C. The WS-I governs languages and protocols such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.

D. The WS-I specifies specific rules that address either weaknesses in component specifications or issues of how to combine the collected technology.

E. The WS-I has been a guiding force in creating StAX.

Answer: B,D

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 416
注册日期 : 14-06-18

https://passokay.longluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题